MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: why this happen???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello friends, when I try to share a particular page link of my site in Facebook, no thumbnail shows up.{see screenshot}. but there is a picture in that particular page of my site. so Facebook should show that picture as a thumbnail.but it does not,
and it shows my toplink like Home, search , calendar etc.
any help???

[Image: 11204018b6593b34518dd4ae87820b254d08ad29.jpg]
Install this plugin and change the settings in ACP > Configuration > Settings > Facebook Open Graph Meta Tags.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-93386.html

By default you don't really have control over how FB displays your website on someone's wall. This plugin gives you more control over it.
no help. I upload your plugin as well as facebook like button plugin.
but still when i'm trying to share a page link. no image thumbnail appears.
and when a member click on my like button, it works here.but dose not show in there Facebook profile.
my site www.banglapdf.com
how can I find my user id????

Remember this problem is not for index page.when I share Index page link, all the picture shows as a thumbnail. but when I try to share a threads link, the image on that thread dose not shows.
Hi, it seems that Facebook can't access some of your threads. I have tried a few and some are working just fine, as you can see in the attachment, but Facebook seems to have a problem getting others for some reason. It's not a MyBB issue, nor is it a problem with the plugin. It's either an issue with Facebook or your host.
[attachment=22999]

You need to make sure the thread you are sharing is accessible for guests. For instance, the thread you posted above ID 269, doesn't exists or guests don't have access to it. Facebook will never be able to show images or other information for pages that aren't accessible for guests.
Thanks. You are right.my above thread is block from guest.less threads working fine.
how can I have my facebook profile id.i could bot find it, because i setup a username for my id.
www.facebook.com/aohor
but some people have
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=*******
how can I have that????
rep you.
Your ID is "1717103767"
Thanks