MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to install BlueVision theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorting them by rating is probably the least effective way to find popular themes, as the rating system isn't used very much. Sorting them by replies or by views, however, might get you somewhere.

Themes are absolutely safe to use, whether it's on a production forum or a testing environment. They can't interfere with the system. They're just a mask. Some themes do have issues and they might look a bit weird, but you can easily fix them by asking for help in the community. And if you remove them later, everything will go back to normal. The same scenario doesn't apply to plugins though, those can definitely mess with the system. But then again, deactivating them will stop the problem (in most cases).

All themes available in the mods site are reviewed by the MyBB staff first, to make sure they are clean and safe to use. But that's about it, MyBB doesn't recommend the use of a theme or another. You're the one who needs to choose a theme.
I myself find the mods site a bit hard to use as well. It lacks a lot of essential features and isn't very intuitive. But as I said before, it is being worked on. Make sure to post your suggestions here.
Pages: 1 2