MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need mybb master
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm starting a MyBB community, support and services forum. it will have a top level domain but I need another admin to advertise and help me out as I am tied up with other projects but I do not want the domain to go to waste, You will be the co owner of it

pm me
Why are you wanting to create a website when you have other projects as well? If you have time, do it. If you don't, don't start this website.

And addition to what i just said, there are some many of these MyBB sites already that it will be a fail.

Just sayin'
Same with cohen. I just don't see it being successful if you won't be committed to it.
I am committed to it just not all the time I will still be on daily and posting just not with advertisements
Yet another one? What will make yours special - why should one register there?
Any community is doomed to fail if the owner (or one of the owners) is not committed to the cause. If you are already saying that you don't have the time to run the community, it's not really a good sign for future members.

And why would someone ask support on an unofficial MyBB support forum when there is an official one? I'm sorry but an unofficial MyBB support forum is just a lame excuse to make a forum. Especially when you're not really committed.
These forums fail, period. They just don't work.
Nuke this community here first and then build yours. That's the only way such things will be successful.
(2011-06-06, 07:04 AM)WarStopper Wrote: [ -> ]I am committed to it just not all the time I will still be on daily and posting just not with advertisements

Why you will not succeed.
(2011-06-06, 09:07 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]These forums fail, period. They just don't work.
Nuke this community here first and then build yours. That's the only way such things will be successful.

http://www.mybbcommunity.com

It's not as black and white as that. MyBB Community was a great site until the owners became inactive. It had a lot going for it. It can be considered a success, before the owners dropped it.

OP: Really, though. If you can't put 100% into a forum, don't bother.
(2011-06-06, 11:44 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-06, 09:07 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]These forums fail, period. They just don't work.

http://www.mybbcommunity.com

It's not as black and white as that. MyBB Community was a great site until the owners became inactive. It had a lot going for it. It can be considered a success, before the owners dropped it.

OP: Really, though. If you can't put 100% into a forum, don't bother.

Well, look what happened to it. Bob hasn't been around anywhere for several months now.
I agree, it was a great place, and probably would have became huge if they had really put the effort into it that they should have.
Pages: 1 2