MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: topic views don't count any more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all once more.
I search in the forum and I try some tips I see, but no one fix my problem.

I just see in mu forum, topic views don't count any more.

The old topics don't count more, and the news topics maintain on the count 0
I check the in task manager, and I see the "Thread Views", are activate, but not anymore. BTW, I realize maybe the problem begins when I activate the function "Thread Views" in task manager in a 4 weeks back, but not shore.

my forum http://www.pt-forum.com/forum

Can some one help?
thanks.
ACP > Configurations > Showthread Options > Delayed Thread View Updates > and set the option to "Off".
Yaldaram, this option is already Off.
So I think the problem is something else.
What plugins do you have??
Did you've edited showthread.php file by any chance ?
1. Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance > Task Manager > Thread Views.

2. Click the small alarm image next to it.

3. Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount & Rebuild.

4. Click Go on all rows.

Dunno if this makes a difference, but it's worth a shot.
I try this step
Quote:MattRogowski Wrote: Recently there have been quite a few threads made with a problem where all post counts are 0, and post counts don't increment. To solve this issue, follow these three steps below.

Go into phpMyAdmin and run this query:

PHP Code:
UPDATE mybb_forums SET usepostcounts = '1';

This is needed because, if you have this problem, this is set to 0 for all forums, meaning posts won't be counted.

Next, go to the MyBB ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > find the 'forums' cache, and click Rebuild Cache. This is necessary when editing forum settings via phpMyAdmin.

Finally, go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount and Rebuild > run the first 4 in the list. This will just recount all of the stats and post counts to their true value.

After that, everything should be running as normal.
Did it work out for you?
(2011-06-05, 07:48 PM)begincaos Wrote: [ -> ]I try this step
Quote:MattRogowski Wrote: Recently there have been quite a few threads made with a problem where all post counts are 0, and post counts don't increment. To solve this issue, follow these three steps below.

Go into phpMyAdmin and run this query:

PHP Code:
UPDATE mybb_forums SET usepostcounts = '1';

This is needed because, if you have this problem, this is set to 0 for all forums, meaning posts won't be counted.

Next, go to the MyBB ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > find the 'forums' cache, and click Rebuild Cache. This is necessary when editing forum settings via phpMyAdmin.

Finally, go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount and Rebuild > run the first 4 in the list. This will just recount all of the stats and post counts to their true value.

After that, everything should be running as normal.

That's for something completely different to this.
well when we are desperate, we try all.
So the problem have solution?
Pages: 1 2