MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to fix it ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Look at my screenshot!! I upload an avatar size of 112x150.
but it shows less then the actual size. how to fix it???
Probably the avatar size is small .. Right click on the avatar and save. Then see the avatar's image Property (Right click on the image and select Properties) and see what's its width and height ?
In ACP > Configuration > Settings > User Registration and Profile Options. And for "Avatar Resizing Mode", pick "Disable feature"
(2011-06-05, 07:26 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Probably the avatar size is small .. Right click on the avatar and save. Then see the avatar's image Property (Right click on the image and select Properties) and see what's its width and height ?

I did that!!! but it shows the dimension I mentioned above
(2011-06-05, 07:28 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]In ACP > Configuration > Settings > User Registration and Profile Options. And for "Avatar Resizing Mode", pick "Disable feature"

did that too.
but no help
(2011-06-05, 07:35 PM)Aohor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-05, 07:28 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]In ACP > Configuration > Settings > User Registration and Profile Options. And for "Avatar Resizing Mode", pick "Disable feature"

did that too.
but no help

You'll need to reupload your avatar. The avatar gets resized when it is uploaded.
nope. no help either.and my default setting for uploading avatar is 120x160.
whether my avatar dimension is 112x150. so there is no question to resizing.
www.banglapdf.com
my site
Can you attach the original image you are trying to use as the avatar here, please?
ACP > Configurations > Showthread Options > Maximum Avatar Dimensions in Posts > and add 112x150
ahhh!!! I forgot it completely!!!
Thanks!!
rep you
You're welcome =)