MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forrst plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just wondering if anybody would like to see a plugin for use with the development/design social network Forrst. They just released their first public version of an API and I plan to be building a wordpress widget anyway, so I thought I might just make a simple MyBB plugin to allow logins with Forrst accounts (once the OAuth section of the API is ready) and to show a user's Forrst info. If enough people think they might use it, I'll likely build it (yes, I'm itching to try the API - so what? Wink)
Would be a nice idea.
I've been planning on the same thing, once I get my local server working. I'd love to see it from you, though.
Maybe we could work together then? I really just want to play with the API, so I could write the code to handle that side of things then you can finish the plugin off Smile As I say, I just want an excuse to work with the API for something.
I'd really like to see a Forrst plugin for MyBB and when it's there I'd use it of course in my new project. =)
Ah right Smile I'll have a go at writing some stuff to handle the connection and stuff tonight then if I get time Big Grin