MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Removing option box from MyShoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you remove the option box from MyShoutbox 1.5? I removed text in them but i don't know hot to move the box. Anyone help please.
Also if anyone know how to change shoutbox name please tell as well.
What option box are you talking about?
The one that contains smilies and popup shoutbox.
Remove option box

1. Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Global Templates > mysb_shoutbox.

2. Find:

<td class="thead" colspan="2">

3. Replace with:

<td class="thead" colspan="1">

4. Find and remove:

<td class="trow2" width="12%" align="center">{$lang->mysb_options}</td>

5. Find and remove:

<td class="trow1" width="12%" align="center">
	<a style="cursor: pointer;" id="smilies" onclick="window.open('misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor=clickableEditor','{$lang->mysb_smilies}','scrollbars=yes, menubar=no,width=460,height=360,toolbar=no');">{$lang->mysb_smilies}</a>
	<br />
	<a style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="window.open('shoutbox.php','{$lang->mysb_shoutbox}','scrollbars=yes, menubar=no,width=825,height=449,toolbar=no');">{$lang->mysb_popup_shoutbox}</a>
 </td>

Change the name of the shoutbox

2. Find:

{$lang->mysb_shoutbox}

3. Replace with the name you want to use for the shoutbox.
I don't see it in global templates.
It has to be there. The instructions are pretty clear. You're not supposed to be looking for your template set's global templates, but MyBB's global templates.

Quote:1. Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Global Templates > mysb_shoutbox.

When you're in Templates, you should see your template sets and, at the top, "Global Templates". That's what you should click.
Ok thanks but when i change name if i mess with {$lang->mysb_shoutbox} it messes up but is i put something behind is it will say Shout Box(what i put behind it).
I don't understand what you're saying. Could you provide an image of what the problem looks like?
i want it to say Chaotic Revision Shoutbox but so far the best i can do is Shout Box for Chaotic Revision by putting "{$lang->mysb_shoutbox} for Chaotic Revision" [Image: problem.png]

2. Find:

<strong>{$lang->mysb_shoutbox}</strong>

3. Replace with:

<strong>Chaotic Revision Shoutbox</strong>
Pages: 1 2