MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PSD template for sale [CHEAP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guis,

Well I need 8$ USD for a project I'm doing. So basically I need 8$ so I can purchase my domain.

I'm selling this beautiful quality theme, which once is coded, and coded righted, with the jQuery effects it truely deserves, could be quite a nice one, which you can then re-sell as your own.

You guessed it, The price of this will be $8 USD, and the payment will be done through paypal. Once you buy it, it's all yours, and no copyrights are mine.

First buyer gets it.

PREVIEW: CLICK HERE
I want this theme because I'll be the only one with it Smile Is this a full theme or just a PSD? Do I get all the images and stuff?

Please PM your paypal.
Yeah, It's A PSD template, that you can get someone to code for you, or you yourself can do it. All images are included in the PSD file. :p

PM'd you.
Ok thanks. I'm dumb with themes, so will this work if I upload it or do I have to code a theme? I don't know how haha.
(2011-06-05, 09:37 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks. I'm dumb with themes, so will this work if I upload it or do I have to code a theme? I don't know how haha.

Yeah, you'll have to either code it yourself, or hire someone to code it for you.

Or even better, if you have a friend who knows how to code themes, they can do it for free! :p
It would be much better if the actual template came with this, as a PSD would do no justice to an inexperienced myBB person or someone that didn't know how to code themes. Anyone can just take the basic lay out of anything and copy it.
(2011-06-05, 09:45 PM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]It would be much better if the actual template came with this, as a PSD would do no justice to an inexperienced myBB person or someone that didn't know how to code themes. Anyone can just take the basic lay out of anything and copy it.

Yeah exactly. That's the only thing holding me back. I'm experienced with mybb, just not coding themes.
If anyone purchases this, i can code it for them.
If you code first, I might be interested in purchasing.
Like I said, anyone who buys this and codes it, can sell it on ShopMyBB or something, for like 15$ per sale. Or sell it to one person for around 50$.
Pages: 1 2 3