MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: line 18 error after successfull installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after i got a successfull installation message , i tried to access my forums and i got this message

Warning: require_once(/home/diycellp/public_html/cellphonerepairnewtampa.com/inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/diycellp/public_html/cellphonerepairnewtampa.com/MITForums/index.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/diycellp/public_html/cellphonerepairnewtampa.com/inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diycellp/public_html/cellphonerepairnewtampa.com/MITForums/index.php on line 18

•URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page: http://www.cellphonerepairnewtampa.com/MITForums/

•New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?new

What directory are your myBB files in?
Looks like to entered incorrect information during installation such as entering cellphonerepairnewtampa.com in the MyBB directory setting.

To fix this, go into your file management where you uploaded the MyBB files and move everything inside the /MITForums/ directory and move them to /cellphonerepairnewtampa.com

I find it odd to name one of your folders cellphonerepairnewtampa.com but oh well.... let me know if that helps.
You've got some files either missing or in the wrong place, or both. You say your forum is in the /MITForums/ folder but it's not looking for files in that folder.

(2011-06-05, 09:41 PM)Knerba Wrote: [ -> ]I find it odd to name one of your folders cellphonerepairnewtampa.com but oh well.... let me know if that helps.

Quite a lot of hosts have a setup like that...
(2011-06-05, 09:41 PM)Knerba Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like to entered incorrect information during installation such as entering cellphonerepairnewtampa.com in the MyBB directory setting.

To fix this, go into your file management where you uploaded the MyBB files and move everything inside the /MITForums/ directory and move them to /cellphonerepairnewtampa.com

I find it odd to name one of your folders cellphonerepairnewtampa.com but oh well.... let me know if that helps.

this didnt work but thanks anyhow.

(2011-06-05, 09:45 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You've got some files either missing or in the wrong place, or both. You say your forum is in the /MITForums/ folder but it's not looking for files in that folder.

(2011-06-05, 09:41 PM)Knerba Wrote: [ -> ]I find it odd to name one of your folders cellphonerepairnewtampa.com but oh well.... let me know if that helps.

Quite a lot of hosts have a setup like that...

a fresh installation did the job.

thanks everyone