MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme is not showing the Admin/Moderator header/footer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been modifying the ThatsHabbo theme for the last day or so and I've just noticed that for some reason it does not show the Admin/Moderator CP links in the header/footer.

The templates header_welcomeblock_member_admin and header_welcomeblock_member_moderator are both present and accounted for but they do not add the links to the header.

header_welcomeblock_member_admin

<font size="1" color="white">
{$lang->welcome_back}
<br><br><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}
</font>

header_welcomeblock_member_admin

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php" class="admincp">{$lang->welcome_admin}</a></li>

header_welcomeblock_member_moderator

&mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/modcp.php">{$lang->welcome_modcp}</a>

I might be looking in the totally wrong place here, but does anyone have any ideas?
Make sure that {$modcplink} and {$admincplink} are in your 'header_welcomeblock_member' template.
That got it! Thanks again mate Smile
(2011-06-05, 10:58 PM)CaptainBritish Wrote: [ -> ]That got it! Thanks again mate Smile

No problem Wink