MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Register Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I posted a thread a few days ago regarding locking the forum to members only.

Kindly the fix was suggested and works.

My question now is can the login/register be simplified to look like the admin login - without the board statistics.
Again, your help would be appreciated

Ray
I'm not sure what you exactly mean, but if you mean to Re-arrange Login page then you might have to edit member_login template.
Since this is similar to my problem I guess, I'll post it here.
Is the member_login template a template where I could change the login text from "username" and "password" to "username/Email" and "password"?
I've been trying to find it for days but no luck so far...

It so much makes sense that this part here
Quote:<td class="trow1"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" size="25" maxlength="{$mybb->settings['maxnamelength']}" style="width: 200px;" value="{$username}" /></td>
is responsible for that, but when I change it, all I get is inability to login Big Grin

Any help would be appreciated!
ACP >> Configuration >> Languages >> English >> global.lang.php

Change the username string to whatever you want. Smile
Thank you very much AJS! rep+!
You didn't only help me about this, you opened a whole new doors in the world of myBB for me Big Grin Now I actually know where to change many other things I wanted Toungue