MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "X Users Browsing" gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason my site doesn't display where the guests are viewing. It's quite complicated to explain so I'll just show you a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

[Image: Kvyqk.png]

I posted it here as I presume it's a template/css issue.

Apologies if it's a simple setting I've missed in ACP, I have generally searched around before posting this. Thanks.
These are just snippets from the Default Templates for where the viewers text would be. This may differ a bit from your own templates but this might give you a sense of what you need add and where.

In 'forumbit_depth2_cat'
Quote:<strong><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong>{$forum_viewers_text}<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$subforums}</div>

In 'forumbit_depth2_forum'
Quote:<strong><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong>{$forum_viewers_text}<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$modlist}{$subforums}</div>

In 'forumbit_depth3'
Quote:{$comma}{$statusicon}<a href="{$forum_url}" title="{$forum_viewers_text_plain}">{$forum['name']}</a>
All 3 of those are already there. Confused

Thanks anyway.
ACP > Configuration > Settings > Forum Home Settings. Turn on "Show x viewing forum".
Knew it'd be something simple like that. I must of saw that setting about 50 times.

Anyway, thanks bro Smile

(2011-06-06, 11:56 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, thanks bro Smile

No problem Wink