MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: adsense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to put adsense ads in my forum.any help or tutorial???
it is just 2 days passed I launch my site. so have some question:
1- is it alright to put adsense ad too early???
2- how many days google generally need to put ads in my site???
3- how many days they took to pay me mu first payment???
4- any other site like google??? who put ads & support all country???
It's too early. Wait til you have more visitors and members.
To add adsense ads, its depends on your choice where exactly yu want to show.

If you want to show them in header then;
ACP > Templates > Your theme's templates > Header Templates > header > and paste the ads code where ever you want it to show, but recommended placement would be below;
<navigation>

If you want to show them in footer then;
ACP > Templates > Your theme's templates > Footer Templates > footer > and paste the ads code where ever you want it to show.

1. Yes, its too early. But it depends on your choice. You are obviously allowed to use them too early though.
2. I think they took some time. But not more then a day or so.
3. It depends on the clicks your ads get.
4. Yes, there are numerous like Chitika, Bid vertiser etc.
I will show it in my header/footer.
I ll also show ads in my all threads 1st post.so is it more profitable for me???
or my earning ll remain same..
(2011-06-06, 07:50 PM)Aohor Wrote: [ -> ]I ll also show ads in my all threads 1st post.so is it more profitable for me???

For this, you might find this plugin useful: http://mods.mybb.com/view/my-advertisements
that's not my answer of the question{but thanks for the mod, need this too}.
my earnings ll increase if I add ads in my posts???
if not, I ll not use this, because don't want to make visitors bored.
(2011-06-06, 09:18 PM)Aohor Wrote: [ -> ]that's not my answer of the question{but thanks for the mod, need this too}.
my earnings ll increase if I add ads in my posts???
if not, I ll not use this, because don't want to make visitors bored.

Iirc, you will only earn from Google Adsense if people click on your ads. But you need to be very careful if you don't click the ads yourself or that 1 person clicks ads to much because Google may penalize you for it by decreasing your earnings.
somebody says, there is no need to click ads for earning.still you can earn some money, depends the visitors number of your site.but yes if someone click your ads, you ll earn more.
is there any site(accept google) who paid for just browsing or visiting the site????
I want this, because there is no guaranty, visitor ll click my ad.
thanks
(2011-06-06, 09:41 PM)Aohor Wrote: [ -> ]somebody says, there is no need to click ads for earning.still you can earn some money, depends the visitors number of your site.but yes if someone click your ads, you ll earn more.

Yeah, that's possible too.
does anyone know how i can put google ads in specific threads, for example i would like cell phone ads displaying in my cell phone thread and kitchen item ads displaying in my kitchen thread, so on and so forth, i edited the showthread template to show an ad at the top and bottom of thread but i think thats pretty much across the board.
Pages: 1 2