MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBMonster.com : Discussion, Showcase & More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Monster.com

Discussion, Forum Showcase, Themes, Plugins & More

MyBB Monster is the newest MyBB discussion, showcase and more forum to hit the web. We go for the same mybbcommunity (the unoffiacial one) did but the administartors there wont leave and we will do better. I am currently learning how to create MyBB themes so you will soon see some releases from MyBB Monster very soon. We want to be a relaxed place where MyBB software members can discuss and showcase about anything MyBB. We offer support aswell for anyone that requires it. The forum is an easy and targated way to promote a MyBB forum.

Forum Services are coming soon!

Come and join me (MyBB Man) over at the forums:
http://mybbmonster.com/index.php
...hmm...

Header links are hard to read, and what would make me join this site when there are TONS of other promoting and MyBB websites on the web?
Fair enough comments. For now there is no reason why you should join us rather than other big promotion forums apart from we are a laid back community.

And as for the navigation, Ill change the colours soon Smile
Another MyBB resources site? Really? Good luck and all, but try and be more original than you are currently. Why should we use your forum when there are already so many and none of them beat the official MyBB community anyway? Also, your theme doesn't exactly "wow" me into joining either. While it's not the worst I've seen, it's not the best either.

Good luck though.
Whilst I see your point, We are a laid back forum with potentional. I will be releasing themes custom to that forum after I learn to make them good enough. So it isnt that bad of a forum just needs the right work which I will be doing onto it
Then you should wait to showcase it until you have something to offer the members.
(2011-06-06, 07:46 PM)WarStopper Wrote: [ -> ]Whilst I see your point, We are a laid back forum with potentional. I will be releasing themes custom to that forum after I learn to make them good enough. So it isnt that bad of a forum just needs the right work which I will be doing onto it

What potential? Huh I see nothing of interest there.

And why not wait until that work is done to showcase it?
I'm guessing this site is dead. It says it can't connect to the database from the error I can tell you're using 000webhost or whatever.

Either way they are crap and show you have no true dedication to the project.
No it's up, and it's fast. I still think you should wait until it's updated with content before you showcase.
Quote:Our members have made a total of 24 posts in 11 threads.
We currently have 3 members registered.

3 Members, 2 of them admins. Seems very laid back.