MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GD Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum link: Join Us
Description: Ever wanted a place to chill online that's modern with the best community and members?
Sounds like a dream, but not anymore.
Wanna meet new people?
General Discussion is a forum which allows you to do all that and so much more. Talk and discuss anything with the other members of the community! It has a topic for just about anything you want! We are also a fast growing community! So we hope to have you there very soon and join the fun too!
Forum Software: MYBB
Your Name on the Board: The-Dragon-Man
Most of the time general discussion forums don't work because of forums like OffTopic, but this one has potential. Some of your members are posting a lot and the stats are very nice:
Posts per day: 390.77
Threads per day: 325.73
Members per day: 7.74
Posts per member: 50.47
Replies per thread: 0.2

Congratulations and good luck with your forum!
Thank you Spazmatic so far we are still going strong which is great to see.
But we are still looking for new members to bring new things to the forum to help us get bigger.

Check out our Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 1,367 posts in 839 threads.
We currently have 49 members registered.
Board started on 06-04-2011 and existed for 17 days.
(2011-06-22, 10:48 AM)The-Dragon-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Spazmatic so far we are still going strong which is great to see.
But we are still looking for new members to bring new things to the forum to help us get bigger.

Check out our Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 1,367 posts in 839 threads.
We currently have 49 members registered.
Board started on 06-04-2011 and existed for 17 days.

wow how big it grow! so fast! amazing!
Great Looking Forum Dragon.
I highly doubt this forum will go anywhere. In fact I'm tempted to call your ignorant for making a general discussion forum. There are probably 1000's and all are pointless... I don't quite see why anyone would want to sign up... The theme is pretty bland, and just seems like a boring forum.
But whatever... Good luck!
Well i am not sure how to answer your comment there Mini so i am not going to.

Our members have made a total of 1,619 posts in 881 threads.
We currently have 57 members registered.
Board started on 06-04-2011 and existed for 1 months and 2 days.
Don't like it.
Theme looks really bad (I mean, black text on red background?)
Thank you for your input Richard.
Great news members

We have our own theme now for the forum which you will not find anywhere eles on the net.
Plus we have had a new logo made as well for the forum, and we are still growing and looking forward to having new members to join us and help us get even bigger than we are.

So why not take a moment to check us out soon we are sure you that you will fall in love the forum.

Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 1,700 posts in 901 threads.
We currently have 58 members registered.
Board started on 06-04-2011 and existed for 1 months and 4 days.