MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass Clear Tracking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I did a little search and it appears this doesn't exist nor has it been suggested..

I think it would be nice to be able to mass clear Private Messaging Tracking. For me, I have over 214 pages of PMs that are still being tracked, even though they were read. I tried to mass delete them, but low and behold I can only delete one page at a time, and after I delete the first page, it takes me back to my inbox.
Completely agree, this should be added.
While I agre for now if you phpmyadmin access you should you be able to delete them all through one go with a query.
I am actually making this suggestion as a member of a forum, not as an admin of a forum. I know I could do this as an admin, but the fact of the matter is I am not the admin. I am a member on a forum with about 50,000 PMs still in tracking which is rather annoying for me.
Forums should be easy to manage for admins too. Sure, we could run queries to moderate the entire forum, but having it built in on an easy to use interface trumps everything. Anything to make managing your forum account easier is a plus, whether it be for admins or end users.