MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a suggestion: Make a real logo for your site to have some branding, rather than just some standard font.
(2011-06-07, 11:36 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Just a suggestion: Make a real logo for your site to have some branding, rather than just some standard font.

We had a logo but it just didn't fit in. So we decided to make it faster by making a simple logo using CSS. I mean honestly why most we NEED a full logo? There are plenty of sites that use "CSS Logos".
The theme right now is pretty good. If you released it as a premium theme, I would probably buy it.
(2011-06-07, 07:44 PM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]The theme right now is pretty good. If you released it as a premium theme, I would probably buy it.

I'm thinking of free.. the more good themes that I release that are free the more "fans" of my work I guess I can say I can get. More fans = more popularity. More popularity = more people using my themes. You don't even know what the feeling is like when you find a forum running your theme it is a large satisfaction feeling you get and its "fun?" and designers care to elaborate on that one for me please?
I must admit when I google search and find a site with my theme I feel like my work is appreciated for a change. :L At the moment the header could be improved on your current theme but it still looks pretty good.
Use an image for your logo, you can use your alt="" tag to make sure your SEO stays intact. CSS logos are usually too rough looking.
(2011-06-08, 11:29 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Use an image for your logo, you can use your alt="" tag to make sure your SEO stays intact. CSS logos are usually too rough looking.

+1.
Better yet, use <h1>Synthd</h1> in your markup and style it in your CSS by adding a background image to it (in this case, the logo.
Pages: 1 2