MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do you increase the width of Last Post Column
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I've had a search for "Last Post Width" and couldnt find what I was looking for.

I want to increase the width on the front page of the last posts column,

I also want to increase the amount of words displayed before they get chopped. But can do this by manipulating: functions_forumlist.php
if(my_strlen($lastpost_subject) > 25)
{
    $lastpost_subject = my_substr($lastpost_subject, 0, 25)."...";
} 

I just haven't figured out which style/class I need to update to change the width of the Last Post Column, anyone know?
ACP > Templates > Your theme's templates > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth1_cat > and find;
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>

and Edit 200 to your desired width. Smile
If you are using a fluid design, you may want to give it a relative width: 10% for instance. Adjust the width if desired.
if I want to increase the height of the last post???
(2011-06-07, 08:46 AM)Aohor Wrote: [ -> ]if I want to increase the height of the last post???

Then add the width attribute to the above code like this;
<td class="tcat" width="200" height="50" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
(2011-06-07, 08:46 AM)Aohor Wrote: [ -> ]if I want to increase the height of the last post???

That would increase the whole row. You know that, right?
Thanks Yaldaram and Aries-Belgium,

Spot on... Its looking better, cheers