MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Full Thame Job you get benefits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-06-08, 11:39 AM)Spudster Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I putted my mind toit it made a custome theme myself its pre made but i editied the codes and background to customize it!
http://forumadvent.co.cc
On another note we are back

Sorry, but that theme is awful with the changes you made. Nobody will want to join your site.
You've putted your mind to it? And what happened to the .com?
(2011-06-08, 05:39 AM)Spudster Wrote: [ -> ]what do you expect me rawrd them 100 dollars and get frauded i dont do money on the internet for that reason nevermind i guess i have to doit myself

Yes because everyone is out to get you, believe it or not, their are some decent people on the internet.
To speak of it two of my favorites just posted on this thread (no not me), and Jessie is only $50, just read his signature...Jordan however has a different awesome style then everyone else that no one can seem to recreate, however Jordan is upwards of $100. But cmon' its not even worth it to get a custom theme on a free domain.
I Just moved of forumotion just wait to i get a domain transfer code and how is it theme awfull??
(2011-06-09, 09:31 AM)Spudster Wrote: [ -> ]I Just moved of forumotion just wait to i get a domain transfer code and how is it theme awfull??

The background doesn't suite in the theme.
Why are you posting here if you're on forumotion?
Maybe you should also hire a spellchecker. *scnr*
if i took the background out will that make the theme better and i said i moved of forumotion kavin helped meSmile
Pages: 1 2