MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum for sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone i am thinking to sell this forum.
forum http://inurland.com

I knew it is new blank forum but may i know if any prices for it.
It is on shared hosting plan and about open source web hosting help land.
I don't have time for it so may i knew any users who want it.
price starting without host but with domain $10 and i also agree to merge with any forum i will redirect my domain to yours.
Please don't be angry as i knew it is blank forum but i am again telling i am just asking if anyone is intrested
I'll pay $5 for a redirect, not database.
Why in the world would you sell a blank forum? I can whip that up myself in 40 seconds, tops. The domain isn't that great (it uses childish slang) and the theme is an eye sore. I'd let you pay me about $400 to take it off your hands. Then I'd just delete it.
I'll trade a picture of megan foxx for it.
That's a deal you can't refuse, OP!
(2011-06-08, 04:17 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Why in the world would you sell a blank forum? I can whip that up myself in 40 seconds, tops. The domain isn't that great (it uses childish slang) and the theme is an eye sore. I'd let you pay me about $400 to take it off your hands. Then I'd just delete it.

Harsh.
Haha the site isn't even up anymore.
My site is always up. Please tell me the time when my site is down and also timezone of that time.
(2011-06-08, 04:14 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]I'll pay $5 for a redirect, not database.

How much for just the forum database?
(2011-06-09, 06:06 AM)Jerlene Wrote: [ -> ]How much for just the forum database?
I'd offer $2. There's only 27 posts.
Pages: 1 2