MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I insert Ads between posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, everyone!

I would like to insert a Google Adsense ad after every 5 posts on a thread. Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks!
hmm, a much easier way would be to put them on the right side at the top, oppisite the logo.

If you dont want to do that, then the only way to gets an ad every 5 posts is to code something I think.
Thanks, I will just put the ads to the right of the logo.

yeah but then you run into the problem of violating AdSense terms. Such as not putting their ads on error pages, thank you pages, registration, etc.
Big thread here that should help you

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showt...ge=5&pp=20
Anyone know how todo this, i would like to add this to my forum.
I dont understand why people add those lame Goggle advs which makes the site looking like orange
Konstantinos Wrote:I dont understand why people add those lame Goggle advs which makes the site looking like orange
They do it to earn money. Everytime someone clicks a link in those ads, you get a certain amount of money.
I'm hoping someone can figure this out. It's so much more visually appealing that having a leaderboard up top. vB users are using this technique with quite a bit of success.

[EDIT]

Well, I've been working on this for 1/2 hour or so. The only way I could get it to integrate with the board is the have it as the last post in every post. I'm almost done implementing it. So far, so good, though!
Well, works like a charm. It shows as the last post on in the thread. I even gave Google his own avy and stats. lol

Now, I'm going to attempt to only display the header leaderboard only on the index and forumdisplay pages. Being that it just seems redundant on the showthread.

We'll see how it goes.

[EDIT]

Got that working too. Fantastic. Now I won't have Adsense in the registration form and will no longer be in violation of Google's TOS. I'll change the footer tomorrow as well.
Pages: 1 2