MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This may sound vain, but I'm looking to help in a project that brings in money. I am only interested in working with people whose projects have made money. I am not interested in the "once we get more activity staff will be paid". If you are interested in hiring me, let me know. I currently have no committments so if I choose your site, you can be assured I will solely focus on your site and do what is necessary.

So if you're looking to hire a paid worker, I'm your guy Big Grin
What are your skills?
(2011-06-08, 08:55 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]What are your skills?
Ask away and I'll let you know if I can be off assistance.
-Are you a designer
-Can you code

What are your skills???
No I cannot design. I am just learning coding so I wouldn't be much help. Sorry
You won't find a job, if you don't have a skill in the online world, maybe your skill is playing a sport or posting a lot, but usually posting and trying to be active in a site will only get you 3 dollars a month or less.
(2011-06-08, 09:07 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]You won't find a job, if you don't have a skill in the online world, maybe your skill is playing a sport or posting a lot, but usually posting and trying to be active in a site will only get you 3 dollars a month or less.
Maybe thats your experience, but not mine Big Grin If you align yourself with the right people you can make good money offering other services. In another site I was making $5 per site for doing a thorough forum review, for example

Indeed if you can write good that's a skill, You can make a lot of money with good writing skills, but you may need to request job in several places and if you get lucky you may make some good money, good luck.
(2011-06-08, 09:11 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed if you can write good that's a skill, You can make a lot of money with good writing skills, but you may need to request job in several places and if you get lucky you may make some good money, good luck.

Thanks; Just seeing what opportunities come up here Big Grin
Sent a PM
Pages: 1 2