MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Custom Themes! [Come Here If You're A Designer!!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there. I'm looking to buy 2 customized and unique themes (or 2 .PSDs). Let me tell you more.

It's not going to be two completely different themes.
I propose of the creation of a 'Light' theme and a corresponding (matching) 'Dark' theme to go with it.

Need more information?

For the light theme: I want it to be a fresh atmosphere, using a light color scheme (not too light) with a unique feel to it.

For the dark theme: Make it like the light theme, but with a dark and hacking atmosphere, using a dark color scheme (not too dark) also with the same unique feel as the light theme.

Make them both user friendly and the color scheme acceptable and not annoying to look at.

I understand how tedious this project may be so I'm only interested in custom BASIC designs. Not too fancy like you would on a real customized theme. Make it still have amazing features and modifications, but keep it simple and professional as well as basic.

Need more information? PM me.

Also PM me your price range, time frame and ToS. Thanks!
I can still do this for you if you need it badly.

I PMed you back about your accusations.
I'll pass on your offer. Any one else interested in designing for me?
PM Sent.
I can create a mock theme for you for 20$. (each).
Haha jordan, we were looking at PS Bliss 4 too.. So if no one makes a good enough theme we very well might buy and mod that.
I would suggest requesting a quote from http://audentio.com .