MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Funding a new project!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm creating a new forum, and I would like to built a team, I can't really post my idea here because I fear someone could steal it, however below is a list of the type of people I'm looking for.

-A good designer
-A coder
-A webmaster with overall knowledge of forums
-A promoter

If your skill is not listed above, just tell me what your skill is.

-Once I create my team of trusted members, I will PM each of them my idea.
Paid or free job? I can design.
I'm not paying at the start, but once you hear my project you may be interested because you can make money by your self in this site. My idea is really good, and if you want to make money you can, but not at the very launch of the forum.
I can be the webmaster.
By webmaster I meant someone who has knowledge of a webmaster. I will be the Head admin of my forum, I can design code, and I have knowledge. However I'm looking people who are very good at each field.
What do you mean? What exactly are you looking for?
I can fulfill the webmaster role. Feel free to PM me for past experience.
Someone who was or is a webmaster and is good at it, i'm looking for a webmaster who can help other webmasters.

I would like to post my site Idea here but I fear that it would be stolen.
I can do that. I've administered a lot of websites and I have great knowledge of MyBB.
That is perfect! then you can join the team. This is not a staff team, but even better. Once I tell you my idea and other team members then i'm sure you will like to join this project.

(I have three people who like the idea, and none who don't.)
Pages: 1 2 3