MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum on Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The site is worth nothing, it's got barely any members, I'm presuming doesn't make any money. Your trying to count into the sale of the site the money you've spent on it, when that isn't how it works.

You wouldn't sell a business that's worth nothing for £300 if you just spent £300 on paint, painting a wall at the office. The site has little traffic, no members and a modified theme (from the cod site?).
Is not a modified theme, is a custom theme, but yes I agree with you, which is why I have chose to sell only the theme, the theme is a custom request not a modified theme.
(2011-06-09, 05:44 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]as the theme isn't custom, it's modified.

Nope

(2011-06-09, 10:12 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]your theme is just a customized version of a nanoskinners one.

And nope

Although based on it, it's not the same one. I don't reuse old themes. The design is similar, as per request.
(2011-06-12, 04:50 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-09, 05:44 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]as the theme isn't custom, it's modified.

Nope

(2011-06-09, 10:12 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]your theme is just a customized version of a nanoskinners one.

And nope

Although based on it, it's not the same one. I don't reuse old themes. The design is similar, as per request.

Thanks, Scott.
My name is Chris, my username is Scoutie44.
There not exactly the same, but near on:

http://www.forumwarfare.com/
http://pokelite.com/forums.php
(2011-06-12, 04:50 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]

Nope

And nope

Sorry about that. I just assumed ws they look so similar.

Either way, the site still isn't worth tons. The custom theme does increase the price I'd pay, there's nothing much else of interest.

yeah, your correct.
Pages: 1 2 3