MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem it forbidden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Aha, I completely missed that.

What a ridiculous reason to give!! Just change hosts, they're clearly an incredibly incompetent host if a page gets blocked because it says MSN Messenger on it.
So, Which host is best in free????
There's thousands of hosts you could use, a quick Google search would find some. Or look here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-30827.html
when i give this link and call to hoster and hoster says.

Thank you for contacting us.

Due to the heavy abuses conducted on our FREE hosting we have enabled automatic content filtering for all FREE accounts.
Your page contains these forbidden words:
MSN Messenger [1]
and thus out automatic is making the redirect and is blocking your website.
Please make sure you remove them to fix the error or upgrade your account to have this functionality disabled.
Please note that for security reasons we cannot disclose the full list of forbidden words.
Thank you for your understanding.

Feel free to reopen this ticket in case you have more questions or you need further assistance. Thank you for choosing our services.

Best Regards,
Paul Allen
Dedicated Support Team
Supportindeed.com

Where i can find MSN messenger fileter words. to remove???????????????

Your only option is to switch hosts. "You get what you pay for" applies.
So what happens when someone types another word that they decide to ban?? You'll just get blocked again. Seriously, just find a proper host that doesn't have stupid rules like this.
Hoster solve my problem .

thx for your support guys
Pages: 1 2