MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] Topic Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, this is my first MyCode that I've made myself from nothing and It brings me great pleasure to release it here, now you've seen a moderator warning but I've never seen a closed thread one. Now hey I'm not the best MyCode maker but it's quite a nice idea from my point of view.

Preview: http://pspcheats.us/showthread.php?tid=16&pid=19#pid19

Title:
Topic Closed

Short Description:
This is a MyCode to act like a warning when you close threads.

Regular Expression:
\[close\](.*?)\[/close\]
Replacement:
<style> .code{font-family: Lucida Console; color: #00FFFF; background-color: #E42217; padding: 2px; width:70%; margin: 0px auto 0px auto; /*overflow: auto; height: 200px;*/} </style> <table width="55%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"> <tr> <td><span class="smallfont"><strong><font color="#00FFFF"></font></span></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="code"><centre></centre><font color="#00FFFF">Sorry this topic has been closed, the topic could of been closed for a various of reasons, please consult a member of the team if you think this is a mistake.</font></td> <tr> </table>

Enabled:
Yes

I hope this helps you.

To show support please post below on some more suggestions or improvements.
thanks man..[close][/close] just like that?
To much code IMO
(2011-06-09, 10:32 PM)kadhafi Wrote: [ -> ]thanks man..[close][/close] just like that?

Yes, no information is needed for it to work since it's a pre-recorded message.

(2011-06-09, 10:46 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]To much code IMO

Totally agree with you Smile

(2011-06-09, 10:53 PM)Laughynose Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-09, 10:32 PM)kadhafi Wrote: [ -> ]thanks man..[close][/close] just like that?

Yes, no information is needed for it to work since it's a pre-recorded message.

(2011-06-09, 10:46 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]To much code IMO

Totally agree with you Smile

Then you can use just \[close\] instead of \[close\](.*?)\[/close\]

Then why not making it a little less of code? Wink
Like I said on another forum, I cannot be asked, if you want to go for you're life, I just think it's easier to do that in later releases. Smile
To much to type. better go with Sama
What about this:

/close

[EDIT]
Sorry Laughynose, but another thing you can do, is create a custom moderation tool to close the thread and post a new message automatically.
^That could be better on some ways, any user can use [close][/close].
(2011-06-10, 12:42 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]What about this:

/close

[EDIT]
Sorry Laughynose, but another thing you can do, is create a custom moderation tool to close the thread and post a new message automatically.
At the moment I'm learning to code plugins but I'll defiantly give it a try.
(2011-06-10, 09:55 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]^That could be better on some ways, any user can use [close][/close].

As I've said, you're free to do this Smile
Pages: 1 2