MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My page is acting weird[HELP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone at mybb, This is my first post here so cut mt some slack if I mess up.

There is a problem on my site with the new points shop system.
http://clandoom.co.cc/member.php?action=profile&uid=2

Look at the picture of an archon(if you even know what that is) there is a cool picture there next to the word item, but after the picture there is a "()". I want to get rid of that but I dont know for the life of me how to do it? Any suggestions.

Ok I am trying to fix the issue a different way. Can anyone tell me how to change the postbit_user info place. I just want to adjust the with so the word doesnt overflow onto another line.? Anyhelp with editing the postbit_info?

I know its in trow3, but I cant seem to find it either.
Show me template with this code. This is probably typed wrong variable.
It is in the newpoints plugin, in the newpoints shops plugin. I am not sure where the template code for it is or would be?
I currently redid it, atfirst i wanted to remove the (veiw all items), and was only able to get rid of the view all items leaving just the (), Help me remove them all please.
Ok I am trying to fix the issue a different way. Can anyone tell me how to change the postbit_user info place. I just want to adjust the with so the word doesnt overflow onto another line.? Anyhelp with editing the postbit_info?