MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLD] Vanquish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-06-10, 12:50 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]I really have to say its a wonderful start Smile
Like like,but can u change the position of search box Wink.

(2011-06-10, 12:55 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-10, 12:50 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Like like,but can u change the position of search box Wink.

+1 to this. However color combinations are excellent.

Thanks for the comments, updated the first post with a new screenshot. I'm looking to see where i can place the seachbar where it will look nice and not be in the way.

**Update**
Added threalist screenshot to first post, any more comments / suggestions are much appreciated.
Even Though i don't like green color at themes,i believe this theme is great..Nice work...
(2011-06-10, 05:44 PM)4riS Wrote: [ -> ]Even Though i don't like green color at themes,i believe this theme is great..Nice work...

Thanks, always nice to see other designers and developers appreciate your work, hoping to have a screen of the show thread soon, then it'll be time to test it.
added screenshot of a thread to original post, changed almost all icons to fugue icons.
This looks very good - as good as one of my old Zynge themes I've kept since they died. You could probably sell this as a premium theme!
(2011-06-12, 11:03 AM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]This looks very good - as good as one of my old Zynge themes I've kept since they died. You could probably sell this as a premium theme!

thanks for the comment, i'm hoping to release it as a premium theme soon, need to try and find the right price to sell it for though. On the other hand if someone wanted to buy it outright i'd be open to offers.

I'll have a look round at some other premium themes and try and judge a good price
Compare yourself with Nanoskinners as they're good value for money. As for where to sell it - I can't suggest ShopMyBB as it's closing so you could either setup your own site or just post it at various forums.
(2011-06-12, 04:05 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]Compare yourself with Nanoskinners as they're good value for money. As for where to sell it - I can't suggest ShopMyBB as it's closing so you could either setup your own site or just post it at various forums.

i'll have a look through the showcase section and find MyBB specific sites and advertise there, once again thanks for the suggestions. As for price i think it'll be $7.99, i'll update the first post once i find some forums to post it on.
It seems really good indeed, but you would mind if you make a different colors Smile
I like the design and more but the logo is a bit plain.
(2011-06-13, 12:39 PM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]It seems really good indeed, but you would mind if you make a different colors Smile
I like the design and more but the logo is a bit plain.

yeah i can make different color variations, the logo was just something i was messing with for my next theme (Modern Warfare 3 Style), are there any specific colors you would like ?

** Theme is available for purchase **

Check first post for details
Blue or purple is nice to me Smile
Pages: 1 2 3