MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLD] Vanquish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This theme is now available to be purchased exclusively - PM offers if interested

[attachment=23044][attachment=23052][attachment=23056]
wow. Fantastic job there!
(2011-06-09, 10:53 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]wow. Fantastic job there!

thank you

hoping to add some more screen shots soon
I like it! Personally I don't like how the toplinks and the searchbox are in the center of the header, but that's just me. Great job! Smile
(2011-06-09, 11:29 PM)Jordan Lovelle Wrote: [ -> ]I like it! Personally I don't like how the toplinks and the searchbox are in the center of the header, but that's just me. Great job! Smile

thanks for comments, i'm thinking the same at the moment as the the toplinks and searchbar will restrict the width of the logo, so will look at moving them inline with the navigation.
I think the menu/toplinks should hang from the bottom of the bar. It would allow for more custom links to be added and will make it cleaner looking.

Other then that awesome theme.
Looks great! They only thing I don't like is that there isn't much header space for links Toungue
(2011-06-10, 12:33 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]I think the menu/toplinks should ahng from the bottom of the bar. It would allow for more custom links to be added and will make it cleaner looking.

Other then that awesome theme.

(2011-06-10, 05:21 AM)Carolus Magnus Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great! They only thing I don't like is that there isn't much header space for links Toungue

The toplinks now hang under the logo, nice suggestion and thanks for the comments
I really have to say its a wonderful start Smile
Like like,but can u change the position of search box Wink.
(2011-06-10, 12:50 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Like like,but can u change the position of search box Wink.

+1 to this. However color combinations are excellent.
Pages: 1 2 3