MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyCode wont show up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

For some reasons, the MyCode bar does not show up anymore. I have tried SQL commands to activate to all users however it does not work.

I have tried "Edit options" that does not work too. How do I fix it?
Can you give a URL and test account, please?
What's your forum's URL ?

Edit: I guess its Jquery ~ Prototype issue. Add the following code in headerinclude template;
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
http://whitehatforums.net

Username: ~root
password: 123456
Your images are missing from ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/ folder. Re-upload ./default/ folder with all files in ./jscripts/editor_themes/ folder.
(2011-06-09, 11:03 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Your images are missing from ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/ folder. Re-upload ./default/ folder with all files in ./jscripts/editor_themes/ folder.

I tried it, now check it... It does not appear correctly. I re-uploaded the whole jscript folder.
Are you using CloudFlare by any chance?
It seems to change the script-tags:
<script type="text/djs" data-djssrc="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1600"></script> 

MyBB uses the src-attribute (which is missing here) to get the base path. This doesn't work so the theme isn't loaded.
(2011-06-10, 08:59 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using CloudFlare by any chance?
It seems to change the script-tags:
<script type="text/djs" data-djssrc="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1600"></script> 

MyBB uses the src-attribute (which is missing here) to get the base path. This doesn't work so the theme isn't loaded.

Yes im using CloudFlare, how to fix it?
What settings do you have in CloudFlare?
Pages: 1 2