MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is this a good domain name idea???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://community.mybb.com/thread-96129.html <----My project

I'm thinking of using this as my domain name.

Weskill

-It basically means "we" "Skill" as in "Our-skills", is a community that connects your's skill and is called "We-skill" is like saying "our-skills" , it connects the top best skilled people online (singers, designers, promoters) you name it, and the site is called "Weskill" is a place to trade service, just read my project to understand. Do you like my domain name, or do you have a better suggestion, below are other ideas.

2.Skillnect (Skill-connect, connects people with different skills).

That's about it for now, what do you think.
I like Weskill better, it's just a better name; the other one just doesn't sound as good, not as "catchy" as the other one. Smile
Thanks, i'm trying to think of the perfect domain name.
People are going to steal them.
I Don't think so, not here.
Actually yes here, it's happened to me before, and many other people. Not a good idea posting your domain names if you haven't registered them yet.
Ill risk it for once! so do you like the name.
inb4 "wtf someone took it!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :("
I was planning to use the .net from the start, I really need a good domain name for my site, this is why I made this thread, if you have a suggestion post here "I have a suggestion" and PM me it to me, thanks so much guys.

If my project is a success I will donate 20% of my earning to Mybb.
I don't like either name that much tbh. It doesn't really seem catchy
Pages: 1 2