MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: If You have Admin Permissions For One Day Here ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The question is simple, if (suppose) you've admin permissions at mybb.com for just 24 hours , what'll initiatives you do for this community ? Toungue Ban some one Angel ? Make some additional sections or ...??

e.g. If I've then I'll Make an extra group for Genius MyBB users (other then staff, say Mentor or something like that).
I'd bring back the Mentor group. And i'd ban Matt for 48 hours, to give him a break Smile
I would keep running the forums the way it is so the schedule for the regular admin doesn't get messed up cause if you think about it, you do a lot of changes then when you revert back to a user, the other admins will have a lot of work and might be behind the schedule. So in my case, I would ask the administrators to tell me there regular schedule for the day and I will try to finish as much as I can. Smile
Add some anti-spam defenses.
Bring back mentor group.
Unban Shukaku.

Dunno what else.
Oh, I'd add a "Plugin Developer" group which has people who have made a lot of plugins.
(2011-06-10, 04:13 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Add some anti-spam defenses.
Bring back mentor group.
Unban Shukaku.

This.
This.

And this.

AND I'd remove the no swearing rule, so Tim B. can't eat any more faces.
Oh and and, I'd add a rule that to be eligible for support you MUST post your board URL beforehand.
(2011-06-10, 04:13 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Add some anti-spam defenses.
Bring back mentor group.
Unban Shukaku.

+3.
Probably not much Toungue.

Maybe, look at what/if any plugins they do have running here.

I do like pyridine's rule that they must include their board url though and think it should be added though.
Quote:Unban Shukaku.

So you want to get some more abused neutral reps ? Toungue
(2011-06-10, 04:17 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and and, I'd add a rule that to be eligible for support you MUST post your board URL beforehand.

+1
That is desperately needed.

I, personally, would add MyBBGoMobile to the forum and Tapatalk support as well, most of my time here is spent with my iPod.
Pages: 1 2 3 4