MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Some Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have been having trouble creating Images for the Awards for my forums, So I was wondering if some one can at least help me out here. I really only need 2 then the PSD so I can edit it, if Needed.

SOTW - Signature of the Week Award
AOTW - Avatar of the Week Award

Thanks to anyone who helps me.
What are you looking for custom awards??? Can you give me an example of what you already have.
I have nothing, But I want something like this.

[Image: thumbs_045384-green-metallic-orb-icon-sp...1-sc44.png]
Give me the size you would like, and link me to your site.
50x50 Pixles

http://mmouniverse.info/index.php (Must register to see the rest)
Better yet try 45x45 or 30x30
Ill do this, how much will you pay??? This is very simple it could be as low as 1 USD.

(Or if you have anything else in return that is not money).
If It is money you are looking for then I will not pay I will look for someone else.
The only thing I can offer is my respect, I don't see how this could cost money or why I would have to pay, nor Have I seen your work, So Until you show me something that is worth the money, I will find someone else.
I can do it for free, that is not a problem.
If you do it for free that is not an issue, but asking for Money for a Image that could take 5 Minutes, is unacceptable to me.
When u ask for help.. be ready to give something in return. link back, rep or kind words atleast simple thanks would help.
Pages: 1 2 3