MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm getting this error when I go into the Admin Permission Page:

Quote:mySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'u.uid' in 'on clause'
Query: SELECT u.uid, u.username, u.lastactive, g.cancp, a.permsset FROM mybb_users u, mybb_usergroups g LEFT JOIN mybb_adminoptions a ON (a.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.usergroup=g.gid AND g.cancp='yes' ORDER BY u.username ASC

Can anybody help me solve this?
look at this
That fixed the first part.

Now when I go to edit the default permissions I get this error:

mySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_adminoptions (uid) VALUES ('0')

It also doesn't save permissions for individual users.
Michael83 Wrote:http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5298

Michael, I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do with that thread, could you help me a bit?
Im in need of this, can anyone help me?
Please replace the file admin/adminoptions.php with the attached one. See if that fixes your problem.
Michael83 Wrote:Please replace the file admin/adminoptions.php with the attached one. See if that fixes your problem.

Tried that fix and it gets rid of the error in question but the options don't actually update. In other words, if I click "no no no no ..." for all the default permissions, hit update and then go back to check the permissions, they all say "yes yes yes yes" still.
I went into PMA and tried...

Quote:execute

SELECT * FROM mybb_adminoptions

and change last uid for 2
Umm.. I'm not an expert with PMA, so...

I can look at the structure and browse mybb_adminoptions.. what is the exact sql code to change the last uid? and to what? to 2? In my DB, I have UID 0, 1, 2. I assume 0 is the default. And 1 is me, and 2 is the other admin of my board.
I just went and manually changed all the "yes's" to "no's" in the database. With the updated adminoptions.php that michael posted it still shows all the default options as "yes" "yes" "yes" eventhough they are definitely "no no no" in the DB.
Pages: 1 2