MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Congrats Yaldaram for 500 reps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello frnds and brothers,

its really a great and unique achievement by any mybb member,team or staff.

in this regard i'd like to appreciate my best wishes for our brother "Yaldaram",who achived a land mark of 500 reputations..which by far is more than my total posts.Wink

longway to go,i hope he gives the same valuable support he have been providing all these days for many newbies,in days to come.

congratulations,and all the best brother.

[Image: 6008d1304534180-navyfalcon-hits-500th-500.png]
Congratulations, that's half a thousand reps. Smile
Journey to 1,000, you can do it Yaldaram!
Wow. Congratulations.
Congratulations!! Smile
That's more than Matt. o.o

Congrats.
Congratulations Yaldaram.
Congrats. I looked at his report and all I can say is wow lol. A lot of the same members rep him nearly every day. Pretty amazing achievement (especially as he's beaten matt)
(2011-06-10, 09:35 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats. I looked at his report and all I can say is wow lol. A lot of the same members rep him nearly every day. Pretty amazing achievement (especially as he's beaten matt)

Wow, that's cheap.
(2011-06-10, 09:39 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-10, 09:35 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats. I looked at his report and all I can say is wow lol. A lot of the same members rep him nearly every day. Pretty amazing achievement (especially as he's beaten matt)

Wow, that's cheap.
Its not like he controlled who repped him though Undecided

Pages: 1 2