MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Renting your Signature space?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I m looking to rent your signature.
Post here for details with the following

How many post you make per day(Approx)
Forum Name/Url

2*X rate per month for webmaster/Webhosting/Web designing forums.
1*X per month for other forums.

Where X depends on how active you are.

i m not sure whether this kinda post is allowed in mybb. Please feel free to close this thread if it violates.
Do you mean in this "site" or in any other site. And how much do you pay!
I am currently on summer break and will be posting here more often. I check this site numerous times a day now. Please let me know what you will offer per month to put your ad in my signature here.
Pay depends on how active you are.. I will consider your quote as well.
Here or any where.. High Priority to webmaster/Webhosting/Web designing forums
I post about 40-80 things every month on this site, When I create my new forum I will post 200-400 monthly, as for now how much would you pay me for 40-80 post monthly on this forum.
I am most active here so this would be your best bet.
I'm online all the time, i'm really active, AP is very active too. I'm actually going to be very active this summer, because I'm going to be working in Mybb Services and jobs a lot, once I've made enough money I will move on to my site and post even more.
PM Sent to Mr.tnr and AwptimusPrime
I can rent my signature space in this forum as well. I am quite active and I have a solid reputation. Let me know if you are interested and how much you are willing to pay. Smile
@ Faviouz: Impressed at your stats. sent a PM
Pages: 1 2