MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Review + 15 Posts + Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For only $5 via Paypal I am offering to complete a thorough review of your forum/site. Not only will I give you a detailed assessment of your site, I will also register on your forum and make 15 posts (if applicable). To complete the review I will be using a format I created myself and will comment on a variety of aspects such as first impressions, theme, layout, staff helpfulness, activity, and areas for improvement. Now I realize that mybb has a showcase forum, but I think we can all agree most comments are "nice site", "good luck", etc. I will truely give you a complete assessment of your site and will be more than willing answer any specific questions or areas I might have missed.

If you are interested please post here with a site URL and I will send you a PM for further instruction. Also please indicate if you would like your review to be posted publicly or kept within PM. Please note that I require $2 upfront.

Thanks.
This is a great offer, PM me for a review. This is the best offer online!
(2011-06-10, 07:15 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great offer, PM me for a review. This is the best offer online!
I have sent you a PM. Thanks

OK. Let's talk through PM.
Not valid.
How many words is an average review and can you please post an example of a previous review. Also, how long does the review and posting process take to complete?

Cheers
(2011-06-12, 08:57 AM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]How many words is an average review and can you please post an example of a previous review. Also, how long does the review and posting process take to complete?

Cheers
Hi, thanks for your interest. While I do not necessarily look for a number of words for each review, I can say each review will be at least 750 words+. Each area I critique on will be a paragraph or so. Moreover, I do not have any forum reviews to release publicly because my clients wanted to conduct business privately, not wanting me to publicly state the flaws of their website.

Currently I have no obligations, so I can start the review once I receive partial payment from you.

Thanks.

Offer still open.
Quote:I do not have any forum reviews to release publicly because my clients wanted to conduct business privately, not wanting me to publicly state the flaws of their website.

Could you post links here of where you have already offered this service? Maybe elsewhere folks have "recommended" your service, saying how good you have been for them.
(2011-06-17, 02:53 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I do not have any forum reviews to release publicly because my clients wanted to conduct business privately, not wanting me to publicly state the flaws of their website.

Could you post links here of where you have already offered this service? Maybe elsewhere folks have "recommended" your service, saying how good you have been for them.
GFN ordered a review. You can contact him if you would like.

Pages: 1 2