MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My agent – We advertise your site, so you don’t have to!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My agent – We advertise your site, so you don’t have to!

My agent -Advertising packages

Package A: Advertises your forum or site in 10 unique locations, this may be another forum of the same subject, or a website of the same subject, will add your site to 3 or more online directories to increase your site popularity, will add your site to varies search engines, will find at least 1 site to affiliate with your own site.
Cost: 5 USD

Package B: Advertise your forum or site in 20 unique locations, will add your site to 6 online directories, and will find at least 2 sites to affiliate with your own site.
Cost: 10 USD

Package C: Advertise your forum or site in 30 unique locations, will add your site to 12 online directories, and will find at least 3 sites to affiliate with your own site.
Cost: 15 USD

My agent will create an email account, that will have access to all online accounts made by My agent, you may use this email to log in, inside any of the account made by My agent anytime you want to.

You may also be interested in http://community.mybb.com/thread-96272.html
How do you advertise. Spambots, relavent sites, etc.
I actually advertise for you, a real person, and I advertise in sites of the same subject as your site.

(no tricks)

I will link the webmaster to all the sites, and proof of my work.
There's no mention of how populated the locations are that you're advertising at.

How is there insurance that it's really going to help draw in more traffic?
I will do my work first, then you pay. And I will link the webmaster to the site i'm going to advertise.