MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Database Marking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.

I'm new to myBB and have a question, my apologies if it has already been asked but I tried Googling and couldn't find the solutions.

Is it possible to set the forum status icons to be database marked because currently every time I make a new post or topic in a forum it's showing up the new post icon even though I made the post. If this is possible to change so it doesn't do this how do I go about doing it?

Also is it possible to turn off the thank you page every time someone posts a message so instead it just redirects them straight back to the message they posted.

Thanks in advance for your reply and help.

1) There is a small issue with MyBB regarding to the forum's status. Best thing to do is, mark all forums read if you have read all the posts.

2) ACP > Configuration > Settings > Server and Optimization Options and disable "Friendly redirects".
Thanks for this any idea if or when there will be a fix for the forum status icons?
(2011-06-11, 08:52 AM)mcrickeo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this any idea if or when there will be a fix for the forum status icons?

As this isn't really a big issue, this issue will probably not get fixed until MyBB 2.0