MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how i can do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to add alertpay donate button on one thread alertpay gives me html code but button is not showing in thread how i can set this??
(2011-06-11, 12:57 PM)errorerrorkhan Wrote: [ -> ]i want to add alertpay donate button on one thread alertpay gives me html code but button is not showing in thread how i can set this??

You need to enable HTML in posts in ACP Smile
where in ACP?
hello

Quote:You need to enable HTML in posts in ACP Smile

where i can set this in ACP??
You can enable it in the forum settings.
can u guide me pls how can i do this?????????
(2011-06-12, 07:27 AM)errorerrorkhan Wrote: [ -> ]can u guide me pls how can i do this?????????

Need to enable HTML ?

ACP > Forums and Posts > Edit your desired forum > and Under "Miscellaneous Options" > Tick "Yes, allow HTML in posts" checkbox option.
it would be better to not enable html for the entire forum / site.

instead try to use a modification thru which a specific user group
or a user can have html posting privileges. one such modification is
http://mods.mybb.com/view/html-in-posts
(2011-06-12, 07:36 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-12, 07:27 AM)errorerrorkhan Wrote: [ -> ]can u guide me pls how can i do this?????????

Need to enable HTML ?

ACP > Forums and Posts > Edit your desired forum > and Under "Miscellaneous Options" > Tick "Yes, allow HTML in posts" checkbox option.

this is not working bro??
Make sure you've edited the Category as well (The category where that forum is under)
(2011-06-11, 12:57 PM)errorerrorkhan Wrote: [ -> ]i want to add alertpay donate button on one thread alertpay gives me html code but button is not showing in thread how i can set this??

Are you having any actual problems setting up the Donate button with AlertPay?