MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 500 Internal Server Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-06-11, 02:18 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]That's not a good way of doing it tbh.

In ./inc/init.php, find:
define("TIME_NOW", time()); 

Add after:
define("NO_PLUGINS", 1); 

It will disable your plugins so you can login to the ACP and permanently disable them. (Remove the line after you're done)

It doesn't work, I am still getting the same error Sad
(2011-06-11, 01:39 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Your host needs to increase the max_user_connections setting.

Quote from my friend:

Quote:No, its not a max_user_connection error, if its that, it slaps a direct MySQL engine error.

This is definitely a misconfiguration of host, I got such errors while on old hosts frequently, changed them and all good.

And yea, I know him for a while and he had these errors as well.

So it is my host I guess?
Yes, it is. You need to contact them, as I already mentioned.

If it's not the max_user_connections, it's the memory limit in your php.ini configuration file.
max_user_connections is for MySQL, it shouldn't be related this... just looks like you don't have much memory available to you, nobody else gets errors like this, and there's no reason you should be.
So, according to you Matt, the problem is my host which decreased the memory of files in PHP? So they can't load properly.
I wouldn't say they decreased the limit, you just reached it. And now you need more.
(2011-06-11, 10:21 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't say they decreased the limit, you just reached it. And now you need more.

Oh well, I just upgraded a while ago to a new plan -> they told me I was getting over CPU usage and i get suspended automatically.

So I purchased a NEW UNLIMITED plan -> I am the only site hosted on the server (as host told me), before I was using shared host so I thought it should be fine now.
The only site hosted on the server?? So, what, you have a VPS now?? Because you definitely shouldn't be getting this error if you were.
(2011-06-11, 11:10 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The only site hosted on the server?? So, what, you have a VPS now?? Because you definitely shouldn't be getting this error if you were.
He is not in VPS, he wrote, Unlimited Plan and host said him [Remember host said him], his site is the only site which is hosted there for now.

___
can I have your Site URL to check how many sites are hosted in your server ?
It's all sorted guys, thanks for your support.
Pages: 1 2