MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looks like a javascript problem (2 problems)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the translated version of MyBB 1.6 in Spanish.

Firstly, when I try to delete a forum by clicking on the options in the ACP, nothing happens. It is not a cache problem, I have tried doing it on a friend's forum (he has an english one) and it works perfectly.

Secondly, now when I try to apply a new theme, it all goes well until I reach the style properties.

I have no option for editor style as seen below:

[Image: iPp70.JPG]

It is supposed to look like this:

[Image: idbBFs.JPG]

It states that the editor styles should be in editor_themes folder, but I don't see any editor styles. Where are they supposed to be?

Thank you.
Have you tried switching the language back to English in ACP? Does it work then?
Locate the jscript folder in your mybb root folder (where index.php, showthread.php, ... are located) and look in the editor_themes folder within the jscript folder. Are there any folders in there?
(2011-06-11, 03:11 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried switching the language back to English in ACP? Does it work then?
Locate the jscript folder in your mybb root folder (where index.php, showthread.php, ... are located) and look in the editor_themes folder within the jscript folder. Are there any folders in there?

2 folders: "default" and "Office_2007".

Also an index.html.

And no, I havn't tried switching back to English, can you make your ACP English without changing the whole forum language?
I fixed it, you actually helped me, it was a stupid mistake, thanks.