MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation Added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, this is my second MyCode that I've made myself from nothing and It brings me great pleasure to release it here, now I've released "Topic Closed" and here's another one I've not seen before, it's called Reptutation Added, you can use this code to repersent if you've given a reputation, now with custom REASON!

Preview: http://pspcheats.us/showthread.php?tid=17&pid=20#pid20

Title:
Reputation Added

Short Description:
This MyCode lets the other users know you've added reputation to their profile.

Regular Expression:
\[rep\](.*?)\[/rep\]
Replacement:
<style> .code{font-family: Lucida Console; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #808000; padding: 2px; width:70%; margin: 0px auto 0px auto; /*overflow: auto; height: 200px;*/} </style> <table width="55%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"> <tr> <td><span class="smallfont"><strong><font color="#FFFFFF"></font></span></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="code"><centre></centre><font color="#00FF00">Hello, I've decided to give you reputation because: $1</font></td> <tr> </table>

Enabled:
Yes

How to use:
Go into a thread/post and then post the following:

"[rep]HERE YOU INSERT A REASON[/rep]"
I honestly see no need in this.
It's a MyCode, what do you expect? It's not the greatest thing in the world, but someone will eventually find a use for it.

Good work! Smile
well, it appears to be a public announcement that I've added REP~ for this..
BUT actually the reputation is not added with mycode. for that we have to
use three or more clicks and little bit of more typing ..
(2011-06-11, 08:50 PM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly see no need in this.

I actually don't either, but some people might find it useful, just a MyCode so you cannot expect the best.

(2011-06-11, 08:53 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]It's a MyCode, what do you expect? It's not the greatest thing in the world, but someone will eventually find a use for it.

Good work! Smile

Thank you!

(2011-06-11, 09:31 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]well, it appears to be a public announcement that I've added REP~ for this..
BUT actually the reputation is not added with mycode. for that we have to
use three or more clicks and little bit of more typing ..

It's just a MyCode, if you want to make a plugin that posts Wink
I don't get how this will work, as regular members won't be able to add it to other users posts.
When I thought of the idea I was thinking that you could add it to you're post stating a reason why Smile
Its a great work, but I think there's no need for this. You can activate "PM on Reputation" plugin, which is pretty smart,
Yes, but for users that are new the to forum creating I suppose can use this, if needed. Smile
This will only be any good for admins and not regular users, as unless a regular user has a edit all posts permission(not a good idea) then when they add rep to someone they won't be able to add the rep added bit in.
they could add it to their own post but, that would look like you've added rep to yourself.
It's a good idea just not very practical.
Pages: 1 2