MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help, please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a forum with a domain.I, which is installed on the MyBB. I offer some "services" depending on the posts, I would like to monitor them, but I don't know how.Though I found a forum where monitors posts depending on points. See in the picture below:
[IMG=http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/479/earnforums.png][/IMG]

For example, to me, if I'll succeed to do this, of course with your help, will call it EnPoints! 10 posts automatically you will get 1 EnPoints, which to be able reset.For example you have 100 posts I mean 10 EnPoints, they give services and I reset EnPoints sites, as his only offers those services thousands of times to the same user. I have searched most everywhere a toturial how I could do something, but I didn't find anything.So I came here in the hope that you will help me. And I still have a problem, who do not wish to be more intample.Today out of the Administrators I was kicked off and put membership, even if I was the only Administrator!I requested that my password to come through the mail, but never came nor the pan now, so I had to reinstall MyBB and let's take it to the end.

Thank you,
spycegold
NewPoints is by far the best points system, but I am not quite sure on what extra functionality you need.
NewPoints for the points system.