MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post toolbox not showing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes, faviouz. I just run that tool on a bunch of templates and I still don't see the buttons Sad
You need to run it on all returned templates. I still see bits of code from MyBB 1.4 in your source-code.
There are currently no templates which have been updated since you last upgraded.

That's what it shows me!
http://mkgaming.net/newreply.php?tid=26

You can't see the tools in the default theme either Sad
Have you got any plugins installed?

Also, try re-uploading the /jscripts/ folder from a fresh download.
I only have Tabbed Menu which was made by labrocca!

I'll try re-uploading the folder now!
Disable that plugin momentarily, and see if it fixes the issue.
In ACP > Configuration > Settings > Clickable Smilies and BB Code. Check if Clickable MyCode Editor and Clickable Smilies Inserter is enabled.
You sure you've added {$codebuttons} to the right template set?? Because none of the code for the codebuttons is there at all, there's just a big gap.
No it doesn't fix the issue, and neither does deleting and re-uploading the folder!
<td class="trow2" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->your_message}</strong><br />{$smilieinserter}</td>
<td class="trow2">
<textarea id="message" name="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="2" >{$message}</textarea>
{$codebuttons}
{$multiquote_external}

Thats what i have
(2011-06-11, 09:07 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]In ACP > Configuration > Settings > Clickable Smilies and BB Code. Check if Clickable MyCode Editor and Clickable Smilies Inserter is enabled.
This fixed my problem Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Thanks Aries!
I tryed all posibble error solving in my forum but doesn't fixed the toolbox . I have MYBB 1.6.6
Someone please help me!
Pages: 1 2 3