MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTB] Signature link spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

I want to buy signature link spot here or on other BIG MyBB related sites. Please send pricing for 1, 3 and 6 months. I will pay through PayPal.

Please post your offers here or PM me if you have 1,000+ posts and want to make a private offer, I will select the user with the best post/price ratio.

Best regards,
ByteHunter

P.S.: I would prefer MyBB, MyBBSource, MyBBCentral or similar links

I can advertise for you for however long you want. (1,3,6, unlimited)

What would you like to pay me? (A comfortable price for you.)

I will post a lot, considering it's summer and I have loads of time to spend, and I spend most of my time on here.

I may only have 1xx posts, but it will soon increase to xxxx posts.
I would like to offer:

$2 for 1 month
$5 for 3 months
$10 for 6 months

I realize I do not have 1,000+ posts but I'm not sure if that was posted as a requirement or preference
I can offer 30$ for unlimited, for the rest of the time I stay with MyBB (and you can ensure that'll be 10+ years and I'll have xxxxx posts by then.) It's like endless advertising for your website/forum!
(2011-06-11, 09:44 PM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]I can offer 30$ for unlimited, for the rest of the time I stay with MyBB (and you can ensure that'll be 10+ years and I'll have xxxxx posts by then.) It's like endless advertising for your website/forum!
Who is to say his site will last that long Toungue Thats quite the offer lol
Do you think I should raise it?
(2011-06-11, 10:05 PM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think I should raise it?
I'm just suggesting that selling a lifetime spot is not really reasonable because no one can say you will be active for 10 years or if the buyers site will last that long.

That's why it's unlimited. And, for his site.

If he wants this deal, I'm going to raise it to 60$. (2x).

Seems reasonable enough. Considering AP's 6 month was 10$, and 10 x 6 = 60, 6 x 6= 36, 36 months, 3 years or unlimited...

hmm..

Offer still available to you BH.
Hi,

Thank you for the offers guys. I'm not commenting in any of them, I will check them later when I get more offers so I can compare the pricing.

I have updated the original post, I'm buying spot here or on bigger MyBB related forums.
Just to let you know, I'm willing to go down on my prices, so if there's a low offer, just PM me and I'll see how low I can go.

I can advertise on any website you want me to. I have a subscription at MyBBCentral.
Pages: 1 2