MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Appraisal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While I cannot sell the theme in the Marketplace because it is IPB, I would like to receive an honest quote on the theme. I acquired the theme when I bought the forum a long time ago and since I have no experience in theming, I am not sure what a "good" price to sell it for. I do not want to be low-balled.

So please post what you would pay for the skin.

Link: http://zooz.9.forumer.com/

Thanks in advance.
I understand the style, and, but really, unless its either completely exclusive, or free, i dont' se it be used much, unless you release multiple colours.
I don't really like it tbh. I'd say...free? ~10-20$?
(2011-06-11, 10:08 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I understand the style, and, but really, unless its either completely exclusive, or free, i dont' se it be used much, unless you release multiple colours.

The theme is custom. I bought it with the forum from the original designer.

As for modifying colors, I don't have the knowledge to do that Big Grin
How much did you buy it for?
Well if it was for MyBB it's be $10 max. But since it's IPB it automatically raises the price, I'd say about $50-65 for exclusive rights.
(2011-06-11, 10:58 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Well if it was for MyBB it's be $10 max. But since it's IPB it automatically raises the price, I'd say about $50-65 for exclusive rights.

I don't use IPB so I'm looking for the most I can get out of it. Does anyone know of any sites where I can sell the theme? Any forum for selling ipb themes?
(2011-06-11, 10:58 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Well if it was for MyBB it's be $10 max. But since it's IPB it automatically raises the price, I'd say about $50-65 for exclusive rights.

It's IPB 1.3 :p So honestly this isn't worth anything.

Almost nobody still uses IPB 1.3 anymore (Forumer is really the only place I've ever seen it). You aren't going to have much luck finding anybody who could possible have a use for the skin, let alone actually sell it.
Yeah, I've been told :/

Its really only useful to someone who would want to upgrade it.
(2011-06-12, 06:24 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]

It's IPB 1.3

Oops.
Pages: 1 2