MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day, I just started a forum for our school for about a week, and I find something which I think is an error. This problem is all about my online users, some of my users disappear in online list but still they are online and are able to shout in our shoutbox. May I know why does this happen? Is this a bug? Somebody please help me with this. And can I remove the users privilege to hide themselves from online list without editing my template? Although as an admin I can see them all but it would be better to disallow my users from hiding. Thanks a lot and more power! Smile
By default after 15 minutes the user is shown as offline, and because the shoutbox is updated in real time I assume it doesn't create the session. I may be wrong here though as I don't use shout boxes myself.
Hrmm, right, because chatting in shoutbox will put them into idle mode and after 15mins of shouting they'll be offline in online list. Thanks for the idea, I forgot that thing. Big Grin