MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What does this error mean and how do I fix it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: icSqrs.png]

I'm trying to use the Ficons plugin from MyBB Central, but every time I try to add a new icon to one of the forums, the error screen above pops up and then disappears, then it tells me there was an error adding the Ficon. What does this mean and how do I resolve this issue?

Edit: I'm not receiving this issue when I try to use the MyAwards plugin... I'm beginning to think it's my host.

[Image: iBDT6.png]
For support with MyBB Central plugins you'll have to ask for support over at MyBB Central.
(2011-06-12, 04:07 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]For support with MyBB Central plugins you'll have to ask for support over at MyBB Central.

I would have thought someone here could help me since I don't think it's a plugin specific error, it has something to do with PHP...
For security, I would remove your server path from your original post.
(2011-06-12, 04:20 AM)Insidious Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-12, 04:07 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]For support with MyBB Central plugins you'll have to ask for support over at MyBB Central.

I would have thought someone here could help me since I don't think it's a plugin specific error, it has something to do with PHP...

It's still caused by the plugin, and it's a paid plugin.